Sunday, May 28, 2006
  Japan 2006 Photo Story

Some have asked to be able to download my little photo story again.  Welp...here it is. It is a zip file (14 mb).  I originally put this together for friends and family to quickly give them some idea of what the trip was like.  It hardly does the trip justice...but is just something to pacify until I can edit the video footage.


Download "Japan 2006" photo story


Powered by Qumana


 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home



[A "nikki" is a journal.  I will be posting excerpts from the journal I kept while on this two week trip to Japan.  Occasionally, I will insert my current reflections, marked in italics, among the journal selections.]

Name:
Location: United States
ARCHIVES
January 2006 / May 2006 / August 2006 / August 2007 / October 2007 /


Powered by Blogger